I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information from Finance (Accounts Receivable/Payable)and IT (Information Technology):
- Who provides the organisations BACS payments and Direct Debit collection software?
- Please provide a list of your suppliers of the above software.
- How you came to the decision to choose these companies?
- Are these solution(s) hosted on premise or cloud hosted?
- Please provide expenditure on computer software used for Bacs payment processing and Direct Debit collection. For financial years 2014/2015 and 2015/2016.
- When does your current contract(s) with BACs payment and direct debit collection software expire?
- Will this service(s) be tendered and if so where?
- What is the total value of your current BACS payment and Direct Debit collection software contract(s) and over what period?
- With whom does the organisation hold its primary bank account?
- Does the organisation, acting as a Bureau, provide Bacs processing on behalf on any other organisation?
- What payments types does the organisation use? (e.g Bacs (Direct Credit), Direct Debit, Faster Payments, etc.).
- Who is the person responsible for BACS processing and Direct Debit collection software?
- Telephone Number
Please provide the information below each question, signifying your response(s) by a change of font or highlighted text, spaced between other questions.
If it is not possible to provide the information requested due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in Section 12, please provide advice and assistance, under your Section 16 obligations, as to how I can refine my request to be included in the scope of the Act.
In any case, if you can identify ways that my request could be refined please provide further advice and assistance to indicate this. I look forward to your response within 20 working days, as stipulated by the Act.
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact me via email or phone and I will be happy to clarify what I am asking for, my details are outlined below.
This request has been handled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Regarding your request I can now inform you that I have completed my enquiries and that my reply on behalf of the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Cleveland is as follows.
I can confirm that the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Cleveland does not hold this information.
s16 of the FOI Act requires me to assist you if I can in seeking the information you are requesting. To that end I respectfully suggest you contact Cleveland Police who may hold this information. They may be contacted on - https://www.cleveland.police.uk/
I can confirm that the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Cleveland has a FOI complaints procedure.
If you are unhappy with the way your request for information has been handled, you can request a review by writing to:
Mr Stephen Hodgson
Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Cleveland
or you can follow the complaints procedure found on our website at: www.cleveland.pcc.police.uk
If you remain dissatisfied with the handling of your request or complaint, you have a right to appeal to the Information Commissioner at:
The Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
Telephone: 08456 30 60 60 or 01625 54 57 45 Website: www.ico.gov.uk
There is no charge for making an appeal.