Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, please provide me with full answers to each of the following questions, which update questions asked a year ago:
1. How much is your Chief Executive paid?
2. When did they start work in the OPCC?
3. What payment was made to the previous Chief Executive when they left?
4. How many OPCC staff have been made redundant, dismissed or taken voluntary exit or early retirement since April 2016?
5. What is the total amount given to them in voluntary exit payments, redundancy pay, severance payments, lump sums, payments in lieu of notice, compensation awards and pension payments?
6. What was the single highest payment?
I can confirm that the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Cleveland does hold some of this information.
- I am refusing this part of your request under s21 of the FOIA as it is reasonably accessible to you by other means, namely the website of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Cleveland. The information you seek can be found at:
In addition to this you may also find the requested information in the Statement of Accounts, these can be found at:
- 28th April 2014
- For information, the previous Chief Executive was a secondee from a neighbouring local authority. I am refusing this part of your request under s21 of the FOIA as it is reasonably accessible to you by other means, namely the website of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Cleveland. The information you seek can be found at:
http://www.cleveland.pcc.police.uk/Document-Library/Audit/2013-14/STATEMENT-OF-ACCOUNTS-2013-14-FOR-THE-OFFICE-OF-THE-POLICE-AND-CRIME-COMMISSIONER-FOR-CLEVELAND-AND-THE-GROUP.pdf and also