Please send to me all records of information on United Kingdom general elections, United Kingdom local elections, United Kingdom mayoral elections, and United Kingdom referendums which alleged electoral fraud (the staging of a desired election outcome), or referendum fraud (the staging of a desired referendum outcome), was legalised, or found to be legal and constitutionally permissible, and committed at any of the elections and referendums listed below.
Elections and referendums:
1. The May 5th, 2016, United Kingdom local elections and London mayoral election.
2. The June 23rd, 2016, United Kingdom European Union membership referendum.
3. The May 4th, 2017, United Kingdom local elections.
4. The June 8th, 2017, United Kingdom general election.
5. The May 3rd, 2018, United Kingdom local elections and mayoral elections.
I can now inform you that I have completed my enquiries and that my reply on behalf of the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Cleveland is as follows.
I am refusing your request for information under s14(2) of the Act.