I would like to make a request under the freedom of information act.
1. I would like details of any pre-school and/or school fees allowances (or bonuses/honorariums) paid to the chief constable, deputy chief constable(s) and assistant chief constable(s) in your force.
2. I would like the information in Excel or CSV file format listing:
1. Name of the recipient
2. Title/role of the recipient
3. Starting date of the allowance
4. End date of the allowance (if applicable)
5. Total amount paid to the recipient
Example: Joe Bloggs, Chief Constable, 1/1/2015, ongoing, £8000.
The Office of the Police & Crime Commission for Cleveland does hold some information.
All of the information on Pay to the Chief Constable and Chief Officers is included within the Statement of Accounts. – see page 24 on the below link:
For your information - Expense allowances are items where the individuals have claimed expenses – examples could be parking, subsistence etc.
Benefits in kind relate to the provision of a vehicle to Chief Officers which they are permitted to use for private use and this is the assessed personal benefit they have gained from this.
There are no fees and / or allowances included with the Salary figure beyond those that the Chief Officers are entitled to as part of police regulations.
The information for 2017/18 will be published by the end of May 2018 – however there are no payments being made to the Chief Officers for those areas queried within the FOI.