I am sending this request under the Freedom of Information Act to ask for the following information:
1) Can you tell me if your police force contributed financially to keep Key Forensic Services from going into administration in January/February of this year?
2) If the answer to Q1 is yes, can you tell me how much money your police force contributed to the bailout of Key Forensic Services?
3) If the answer to Q1 is yes, can you tell me from where in your budget this money was taken?
4) Can you tell me how many open cases Key Forensic Services were processing for your police force as of 31st January 2018?
5) For the answer to Q4, can you tell me the type of offence being investigated in each case?
The Office of the Police & Crime Commission for Cleveland holds no recorded information on this subject.
However s16 of the Act requires me to provide advice and assistance on how best you may find the information you seek. To that end the information you are trying to find may be held by Cleveland Police. They can be found at https://www.cleveland.police.uk/