Under Freedom of Information, please can I request the information detailed below:
Please can you supply the following:
1) Do you currently have a contract in place with an external provider for the provision of communication support? Communication support is defined as media management, public relations, social media, internal communication, employing engagement and marketing.
2) What date is the contact due to expire/be up for renewal?
3) Who currently holds this contract (if any)?
4) What was the value of the last communication support contract awarded and what was this for?
3) Is there a provision within your office to have ad-hoc communication specialists work with you, for example on a particular project.
5) When, if ever was a communication review carried out by an external body i.e. communication company, consultant etc. A communication review looks at output, structure, expenditure and impact.
Regarding your request I can now inform you that I have completed my enquiries and that my reply on behalf of the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Cleveland is as follows.
I can confirm that the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Cleveland does hold this information.
5) No review conducted.