VACANCIES WITHIN THE OFFICE OF THE POLICE & CRIME COMMISSIONER
Business Administration Apprenticeship
Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Cleveland (OPCC)
Weekly wage: £136.90
Working week: 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Expected duration: 12 months
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with enquiries by phone, email, in writing or in person
- Searching and retrieving information
- Arranging meetings and refreshments
- Answering telephones and recording messages
- Filing and photocopying
- Producing and sending letters
- Sorting, recording and distributing mail
- Updating and maintain databases and clerical records with a high level of accuracy
- Working within current Data Protection requirements, Information Sharing protocols and guidelines
- Using a range of computer software
- Covering reception duties and greeting visitors at the Community Safety Hub
This is a challenging and rewarding post for any individual who is keen to develop themselves and takes pride in working on behalf of the public within the local area.
Independent Custody Visitors
There are currently no vacancies for volunteers within the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner.
VACANCIES WITHIN CLEVELAND POLICE
To view current vacancies for Police Staff at Cleveland Police, please visit Police Constable Vacancies on the Cleveland Police website.
To view current vacancies for Police Staff at Cleveland Police, please visit Police Staff Vacancies on the Cleveland Police website.
To view current vacancies for Special Constables at Cleveland Police, please visit Special Constable Vacancies on the Cleveland Police website.