The new Community Safety Hub at Hemlington is to provide a permanent showcase of the fascinating history and breathtaking beauty of the Cleveland area.
The Police and Crime Commissioner would like to invite people to submit their favourite images of the area and the best will go on display throughout the flagship hub for Cleveland Police and partner agencies which is due to open in the Summer of 2018.
Entries can be based on the general theme of Cleveland, a great place to live, work and visit.
Or on one of the 12 Local Authority themes to be used in meeting rooms:
- Middlesbrough: Transporter, Riverside, Tees
- Stockton: Locomotive, Endeavour, Infinity
- Redcar and Cleveland: Saltscar, Huntcliffe, Ironstone
- Hartlepool: Marina, Saltholme, Headland
The best entries in the opinion of the judges will be displayed at the Hemlington Safety Hub and possibly other Cleveland Police facilities.
How to apply
Entries must be submitted via the Twitter hashtag #CSHphotocomp or by post to Liz Byrne, Cleveland Police HQ, Ladgate Lane, Middlesbrough, TS5 7YZ.
Entries resolution should be at least 3000 x 2000 pixels
All entries should include the entrant's name, address and contact email and phone number.
All entries must be received by March 31 2018.
Terms and conditions
- The photographer’s name will feature alongside any images chosen for display,
- Winners will be chosen from all qualifying entries. The panel's decision is final and no correspondence about its decision will be entered into.
- A list of winners will be posted on the Cleveland Police and Crime Commissioner website by May 31 2018.
- Winners may be asked to take part in promotional activity. The competition organisers reserve the right to make use of the names and likenesses of the winners in publicity and promotion in print and online.
- The competition organisers cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
- The competition organisers are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or failure of an entry to be received on account of technical problems of any kind, any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile or any other hardware related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in relation to the competition.
- By entering this competition you agree to the terms and conditions above.