Police and Crime Plan 2019-2020
Working with the Chief Constable of Cleveland Police, the PCC has five key objectives for 2016/21. They are:
- Investing in our Police
- A Better Deal for Victims and Witnesses
- Tackling Offending and Re-Offending
- Working Together to Make Cleveland Safer
- Securing the Future of our Communities
Police & Crime Plans are reviewed and re-written every year.
The current Police and Crime Plan covers 2019-20.
Previous Police and Crime Plans
By clicking the links under the main titles for each date, you will be able to access Police and Crime Plans from 2013 to the present along with background information on finance and resources, governance and accountability, partnerships and collaboration and the services, which have been commissioned by the PCC.
Police and Crime Plan 2016/21
Police and Crime Plan 2015/17
Police and Crime Plan 2014/17
- Police & Crime Plan 2014/17
- Appendix – Finance and Resources
- Appendix – Governance and Accountability
- Appendix – Partnerships and Collaboration
- Appendix – About the Service