The PCC has received additional Income of £40,000. Income came from re-charging for additional policing as follows:
- Officers work with a multi-agency team to identify and protect vulnerable children and young people at night as part of Operation Stay Safe. Middlesbrough Borough Council agreed funding of £10,500.
- St Pauls Mutual Aid Society. This is a Community Partnership arrangement to provide a police presence to support St Pauls Mutual Aid. The partnership provides a savings and low rate loan service to members of the community which are predominantly unemployed or low earners. The police presence offers crime prevention as large sums of cash are involved. In addition, it is an opportunity for community officers to engage with members of the public who may not normally engage with the police. Agreed Funding of £9600.
- SIRF, National Cycling Event & Fireworks Display – Additional Policing provided in agreement with Stockton Borough Council for the provision of additional Police support at the Stockton
- International Riverside festival and Fireworks Display on 5th November both in and around the town centre. Agreed funding with Stockton Borough Council £13,500.
- Redcar Races – Additional Policing provided for specific race meets. Recharge 2018/2019 £7,150.
- Billingham Carnival. Carnival organisers agree to contribute £1,000 for an additional police Presence.