In 2019 a competition on a Crown Commercial Services Framework was carried out to award a contract for a Microsoft Enterprise Agreement. Evaluation of the six bids received resulted in a contract being awarded to Phoenix Software Ltd.
The Microsoft Enterprise License Agreement includes the following:
- Desktop / laptop operating system
- Office software
- M365 applications and licenses in the Azure Tenant
- Licensing of Endpoints for Windows and Office 365
- Management of mobile devices
- Access to M365 services including Teams
The current contract is due for renewal on 1 October 2022.
Details of the procurement process to replace this contract are included in the attached report.