Aims of Policy
The aim of this policy is to clearly set out how the Risk Management process is to be embedded into the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Cleveland’s (PCC) culture and made a central part of the management process.
It refers specifically to the processes to be used in the production of the PCC’s own Risk Register.
Main Purpose of the Policy
The main purpose of this document is to:
- Ensure a common level of understanding of risk identification, assessment and management across the office of the PCC
- Ensure that the process of Risk Management is developed and managed in consistent manner
- Ensure that Risk Management is embedded throughout the organisation
- Promote a culture of risk awareness; and
- Be a Toolkit for implementation within the office of the PCC