Immediate adoption of the below items is required to enable the Office of the PCC to function. These policies have been prepared based on national models and professional officer input. They have also in the main been approved through the Transition Programme Board.
The PCC can change them at any time (subject to formal decision making processes).
- Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner Complaints Procedure
- The Police and Crime Commissioners Responsibility for oversight of Force Complaints and Conduct Issues
- Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner Code of Conduct
- Anti-Fraud and Corruption Strategy
- Whistle Blowing Policy
- Joint Consultation & Engagement Strategy 2012 – 2016
- Protocol for Financial Assistance Claims
- Annual Investment Strategy