This is a Decision Record Form outlining the PCC’s Budget and Capital Plans for 2023/24 and the Long-Term Financial Plans to 2026/27.
There is a legal requirement for the PCC to set a budget prior to the 1st March each year for the following financial year. Approving this Decision will ensure that the PCC’s obligations in this area are met for 2023/24.
The Revenue Budget for 2023/24 is based on the approved £15 increase in precept for a Band D property for 2023/24 and sets out how the £177,775k of revenue funding to be received by the PCC in 2023/24 will be spent. The decision also sets out a capital programme of just over £7.4m for 2023/24 and provides details of how this will be spent.
To support this decision are the following attached papers:
- Report on the Robustness of Estimates and Adequacy of Financial Reserves – including Reserve Strategy
- LTFP 2023/24 to 2026/27 and Capital Plans 2023/24 to 2026/27
- Cleveland Police LTFP 2023/24
- Treasury Management and Prudential Indicators 2023/24 to 2026/2027 – which includes the Investment Strategy
- Minimum Revenue Provision Strategy
- Capital Strategy
- Leasing Policy