The PCC has funding available through the Police Property Act Fund (PPAF) and the Community Safety Initiatives Fund to support organisations in support of crime and community safety initiatives.
Organisations were invited to apply under the ‘Autumn Activities Fund’ Campaign during late September / early October 2023.
The Autumn Activities Fund invited organisations to run projects or events during antisocial behaviour flashpoints this autumn (during the period 23 October 2023 – 5 November 2023).
The one-off grant was required to support one of the below points:
- Reducing anti-social behaviour
- Diverting people away from anti-social behaviour
- Encouraging positive solutions that overcome the issues that communities face as result of anti-social behaviour
- Building resilience in communities to respond to anti-social behaviour
- Support early intervention approaches to anti-social behaviour
Following an application review meeting on 17 October 2023 attended by the Police and Crime Commissioner, Head of Policy, Partnerships and Delivery, Head of Communications and Engagement, Policy, Partnership and Delivery Officer and Business Support Officer the Police and Crime Commissioner has agreed to support the below organisations.
Please note a number of bids submitted to this funding opportunity have been requested to provide further information before a decision is made on their application, as a result a further decision record may follow.