The Police and Crime Plan is a statutory document setting out the objectives of and resources available to the Police and Crime Commissioner for Cleveland.
As detailed in the The Police Reform and Social Responsibility Act 2011 and Policing Protocol Order 2011, the plan must be kept under review. It sets out:
- PCC objectives.
- Details of the area, for which the Chief Constable provides policing.
- Financial and other resources
- How the chief constable will report to the PCC on policing.
- How the chief constable’s performance on policing will be measured.
- How the PCC will scrutinise, support and challenge the force’s overall performance including performance against priorities agreed in the Plan
- Crime and disorder reduction grants awarded and any conditions applied to awards.
The Plan comprises two parts. The main body sets out objectives and how they will be delivered. The second part comprises appendices setting out financial details, performance and governance frameworks
These details have not been substantially changed or varied from previous plans but have been updated, where necessary.