You agree to the following terms and conditions if you continue to browse and use this website.
You are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use If you continue to browse and use this website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use the website.
The term ‘Cleveland Police and Crime Commissioner’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our registered office is: Office of the Police & Crime Commissioner for Cleveland, Shared Services, c/o St Marks House, St Marks Court, Thornaby, Stockton-on-Tees. TS17 6QW.
- Page content is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You use any information or materials on this website entirely at your own risk, for which we are not liable. It is your responsibility to ensure any products, services or information available through this website meet your requirements.
- This website contains material owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of the website. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice. The notice forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may include links to other websites. We provide links for your convenience in order to give you further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising from such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.